Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Thursday 4 February 2010

Happy Rainy Day

It's a fun colour challenge over at TGF this week.

Purple and Green. Yummy!

Yes, make a card using a TGR image, (rubber or digi).
And use the key colours eveywhere except hair and skin colouring.
So thats CS, PP, Ribbons, Brads, Flowers, Glitter and any other yummy embellies that you can conjure up.

I used a digi stamp from TGF.

You can find Rain, Rain HERE





I love how my card turned out.


Normally I would think the Bright Acid Green cardstock absolutely horrendous. But I love it on this card.

XXX

I used Promarkers to colour her in.

Face - Ivory, Vanilla and a dash of Oatmeal.
Hair - I think I used Cocoa.
Cheeks and Mouth - Cocktail Pink.
Waterproofs and Wellies - Leaf Green and Bluebell.

XXX

I also used a little clear sparkly glitter glue on the puddle, to look like water. It does too, doesn't it?

Well I'm off to find something else to make and keep me occupied this evening.

Scrappy Hugs to my 2 followers and to anyone else reading.

Happy Rainy Day!

XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment