Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Thursday 4 February 2010

Take one handsome prince...

Good Evening Ladies,
A lil' story 4U. I made a card for TGF earlier this week. I was desperate for a sentiment for the front. And I am useless at Titles, Sentiments and card writting in general really.

Fortunately 4 me my best friend and buddy Jodie was with me. We often craft together on a Monday.
(We're meant to be working out! ROFL ! )

And she just sat there for 20 seconds and then opened her mouth. And out popped this lovely little Sentiment.


"Take one handsome prince, add
one beautiful princess, to make a
Happily Ever After."
                                        ~ Jodie Ettles.
 
I have asked Bethany over at Elegant Wordart to turn it into something pretty.
Check out her site for fab FREEBIES.... there's a shop too.
 
Here is the card that used the sentiment from my "Oh, so clever friend."
 


This was for Manic Monday over at The Greeting Farm.

The Chal' was an easel card and to use ribbon.

Digi Stamp is the Prince Ian that we got in the relay last week, did you get yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment