Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Monday 11 January 2010

Morning my "Anya" friends......x

Good Morning Girlies.
 (Is that a bit sexist? LOL )

 Ive just finished all my hoovering so I'm taking an hour to myself and I thought I wud share a few bits I made last week.
XX

Item no 1 is a card I made for TGF's Curious Case chal' . Unfortunalty I didn't upload it in time! Silly Billy....





I used Dorothy from the Signature set.
Sometimes I also scan my stamped images then I can resize them bigger or smaller. Fun eh?!
I can also back them onto CD so they will never deteriate.

XXX


Next is a take using MY Guy Ian, This is for this weeks Saturday Sketch. Let's hope I did this one in time...







Don't you think he is gr8?
I used a tiny See-D's star stamp to alter his cap and hoodie.
PP are mainly Scenic Route.
Promarkers to colour.

The pain is that I have neither round or oval nestabilities..... Oval is printed then hand cut. I use a compass to mark my circle then I hand cut that too....I will be progressing on the Nestabilities front......
Hint, hint, Mr Rowe.

XXX


Now the next card is a MYSTERY.
I made it for a Glitter chal', I thought for TGF but I can't find it in the Blog.
So this is just for our enjoyment.




I used 2 of the Digi Stamps for this one..
Edward and em.....Thats just gone right outta my head ..
Anyway you can find them right here.
I love these Digi's.

You can get printin' almost right away!!


XXX


Here is the FREEBIE for easel card labels again......




Download, Print and Stick on the back of each easel card you make...Cool!

I'm off to make a lovely hot cup of tea... So Very English of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment