Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Friday 8 January 2010

Day 10 to 12.

Ok. As I am running so far behind I am just going to list the sketch and accompanying Card. Notes will be very limited. X

No 10



This is Sheriff Ian




Day 11 of 12


Isn't he adorable? This is  Hello Ian  from TGF.

I did say it would be very simple, didnt I ? !
The Grand Finale

Day 12 And the New Year is here (and actually well under way.)

Sketch 12



And my final card from this challenge.......



I rather like this card. My backing paper is actually a section cut out of an older map. It is a lil piece of Scotland. ( It isn't meant to depict any real tartans, it's just for fun!)
The stamp is Ian Laddie .

Well, thats the end of my entries for The Greeting Farm 12 Day chal'. I hope you enjoyed browsing thru my efforts.

Scrappy Hugs
Vee
X

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable I just about mad these sketches in time I think :S But I missed all the club anya and friends launch competions. I love the interpretation of sketch 11 the papers are gorgeous with hello Ian ( I must add him to my collection) and Ladie Ian well that has blown me away I love the cropping of him and the way you have used the map in the back ground you have got me thinking I will have to go a start playing :D

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete