Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Monday 21 December 2009

The Greeting Farms "12 Days" Challenge.

Good Afternoon.It's 5.07pm in Paignton, England right now. I probably should be cooking tea for the children but here I am talking to u!

AS you may know I'm recently a fan of TGF(The Greeting Farm). They are holding a 12 day set of challenges running up to the new year.Cool prizes available.What a boon!

So here is the fist sketch and my take on it.....



I didnt want a typical love red heart so I wrote the word Choc on it and coloured it a chocolatey colour.Well it was until it went against the Dark Choc cardstock, Thats all I had left, Typical isn't is?!
I think if I was to do this card again I would use a PP over the card itself.Get me?
It's a little too simple really.

I used Letraset Promarker pens to colour as they are what I can get locally. I like them!


Girl
Hair - Pastel Yellow and Lemon.
Face - Ivory and Vanilla.
Dress,Eyeshadow,Bow and Shoes - Blossom.

Boy
Hair - Shale.
Face - Ivory and Vanilla.
Coat - Denim Blue.
Vest and Trousers - Cool Grey 2.
Shoes - Black


Please leave me a comment as I would love to know what you think.


Love 2 All
Vee XoX

1 comment: