Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Sunday 20 December 2009

My introduction to The Greeting Farm.

I have 2 boys and I find it really hard finding "Boy" stuff for my stash, both for cardmakin' and scrappin' . I was thrilled to bits when I was googling and stumbled across "My Guy Ian" from TGF. He retails at aprox £10 here in the UK. Is'nt he adorable.



I'm hooking.In fact my passion at the mo is The Greeting Farm Blog and Spendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm Blog. Not on does TGF make stamps but they are extending their already lovely range of Digi Stamps.

So! With this new passion it seems that I can make decent, even good cards after all. Please feel free to comment on any of my cards. I would love to hear what you think.



Here is my first card using "My Guy Ian".
For my son Thomas. I love U my Boy!XoX
PS. Also my 1st Easel Card.



1 comment:

  1. I love TGF too. I also love the designs of Mo at www.digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com

    Mo does illustrations for children's books and she has lots of boy digis. She also does multi-racial so you can find something for everyone.

    She gives free digis at her PCP group too.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete