Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Monday 21 December 2009

Day 2 of the 12 Day challenge.

Thats another weekend flown past.Busy, busy, busy.Well here is the sketch for day 2. I like this sketch, I just struggled to find the right paper. I think I got it right in the end.

My inspiration this time is Doctor WHO....

My son is a avid fan so finding a stamp I could use on a card for him was FAB!It was TGF's EDWARD Digistamp.




I altered him and added the Doctor's trademark raincoat. I love it! I'm so pleased at how it turned out. Brag, Brag, Brag!!! Arn't I modest? Actually I am but I also believe in recognising when you have done something well.We spend too much time beating ourselves up for our mistakes.OK! Back to the subject at hand......The Doctor.
The 10th Doctor, Mr Yummy Yummy, David Tennant. Even my son knows I have a cruch on him......LOL.



David Tennant = Every womans dream!

The Doctor in his trademark suit and Raincoat.



Ok So David aka The Doctor is my muse....
I made it into an Easel style card as I like the way they stand up. Something that will shatnd ona shelf is always a good thing in a Boy's bedroom. It lowers the chances of it being swept into the Black Hole of........
 MESS!


 The PP are Archaic range from Basic Grey.
Cardstock is Bazzill.
Pens are Promarkers.

The Doctor
Hair - Shale and Walnut.
Face - Ivory and Vanilla.
Suit - China Blue.
Shoes - Berry Red.
Coat - Terracotta.
Tie - (Whispers Strokes in Purple).
Shirt and Shoe Soles (White Sakura Gel Pen).




This was the sketch used.
12 Days of Sketches ~ Day 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment