Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Day 7 of 12 at The Greeting Farm.

Day 7 with no messing or fussing.

Here goes....
The sketch for day NO 7.


And I used Miss Anya "Boots" from the Miss Anya Collection.



I thought she would look lovely in Lilacs today.




I think the paper is a Disney Princess pp from Sandylion.

Promarkers were used as follows.
Face - Ivory and Vanilla.
T-Shirt and Mini Skirt - Lavendar, Lilac and Cool Grey 2.
Boots - Cool Grey 2.
Hairband - Lilac.
I can't remember what shades I used on her hair.
 I also used a silver gel pen to highlight her stripes. You can't really see them in the pic.
I think she is rather sweet, ready for a days shopping with her Anya friends.

Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed any of these.


OW! I nearly forgot. I have a freebie to share....Whooopie!




Last time I posted, I showed you my easel card.


WELL, Today I found these for you and me........


You can save and print them onto label or normal paper and include with the card to show you friend how to stand their lovely gift up correctly.


Sorry if I havn't acknowledged you as the creator but I don't know who made them up.
If you have made them then leave a comment telling me and I will post it ASAP.

Ok, well TTFN.
Lots of love,
Vee in England

No comments:

Post a Comment