Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Day 6 of 12

My Goodness Me! How on earth do you girls keep up with all this blogging??????
What with 3 young childers, housework, chores and actually making the Cards/Layouts I dont have time teft to show you all my mini works of love.

Ok so this is a week l8. I know, I know. So without any more "argie bargie" I'l get on with showing you my 6th entry for TGF chal'.

Sketch NO.6
Nice and simple  today.


Here is my take on it.

I used Fairytale papers from Imaginsce. I love them. Gr8 for Mum and daughter.
And Princess Anya is coloured in using Promarkers. Sorry but I forgot to take note of the colours I used this time.
I chose to make an Easel Card for this challenge. They are very simple to make and I used the tutorial from here for my first attempt.
Well I hope you enjoyed seeing day 6.

Love and scrappy hugs from Vee in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment