Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Saturday 27 March 2010

March - A monthly scrapbook challenge from AdornIt.

Who like scrapping???
The photo variety of course!

Well over here AdornIT  is doing a monthly challenge and using Facebook to exhibit the finished articles.

The theme this month (March) is

"What we say...Everyday."

Make a LO including

Challenge requirements:

Quote Strips
Brads 
Striped PP.

What do you say every single day?
"  I love You!"
"Go and Clean your teeth please!"

Here are the pics of my LO.

12 x12 is my choice of LO size, cus I cant seem to do smaller (8x8).
And the rectangle size isnt readily available here in the UK





As u can c my kids have a two track mind...Food and TV!

Paper hugs and Scrappy Kisses.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment