Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Wednesday 10 February 2010

My entry for week 38 Promarker Challenge.

"Agean, Sky blue and Cool Aqua”

That is the challenge this week over at Passion for Promarkers.

I am slowly adding to my Promarker collection so it was great to find a blogsite dedicated to Promarkers .
They do a weekly chal' and also a weekly tutorial to show you new ideas and tricks for using them.

This is my second entry so far and I would love to be a winner.....Prizes are sometimes gift vouchers or even a load Promarkers themselves...A great prize!

This week our selected colours to use are
Agean
Sky Blue
Cool Aqua...

XXX

My entry uses stamps from THE GREETING FARM.

Princess Anya (Rubber) and Prince Ian (Digi).  

Prince Ian is a FREEBIE digi stamp and you can get him here .



I think they came out rather well, although they are a little darker on the actual card.

I hope the guys at Promarker like it!

XXX

I am also entering this as a NON PINK/ RED Love card at Club Anya and Friends.

XXX

Hugs from Vee in England.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Vee! Thank you for joining us at PfP for this week's challenge.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw gorgeous card and you have made such an amazing job with the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vee
    Thanks for joining in at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!!
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee, what a stunning card. I love TGF images and your colouring is perfect. The papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vee, Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card!! :) And for the tip about the digi Ian!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Vee
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vee - Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Vee and wonderful use of the colours on this fabulous image thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, love the colouring they look fab!! thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete