Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Recipe Card Chal'

Good Morning, Its rather chilly in Paignton today.

I'l be wrapping up warm and keeping my slippers on. The kids came straight back home from school at 8.50 am, School is closed due to a power cut! You can imagine how that changed my day!
 Exactly, I'm @  home and can play on here!!! LOL

The Greeting Farm Chal' - Monday Mania wk 3 - A recipe to follow!

You card must use the colours

Olive Green
Pink
Dark Brown
And ...
 Glitter.

You MUST use one of the following stamps from TGF.

ANYA (rubber and digi)
IAN (rubber and digi)
WILD SPROUT LINE (rubber and digi)
HOPE/GRACE LINE
*and*
The NEW OLIVER & AMELIA line launching MARCH 2010!
 
 
 
I used the Miss Anya Dressy Set  this time.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 I think of her as Anya Elegance.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment