Welcome....

I hope that you enjoy having a lil' stroll thru my blog page. It's not very big as yet as I'm very new to this. Please leave comments as I value constructive critism and especially any praise. Love to all and Enjoy........

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Day 8@ TGF AGAIN....

Hopefully I'll not hit enter b4 I even start this time.

Ok Day 8 of the fantastic challenges the DT have conjured up for us.



I like to have room for a sentiment. I'm glad they included one today.




I love this card. I am relatively new to card making. I never really enjoyed it until I found THE GREETING FARM. I mean it. I had tried using peel-offs and other bits and embellies but I was never happy with them. They always looked too tacky to me(SORRY). I had made a few cards for an Allyscraps challenge last year but was rather lost once the forum over there had closed.

This has been a great find. Thank You Google and TGF.

Well would you like to start making these ....TODAY?

This is one of a series of Digi stamps from TGF.

You can find Dressy Ebony here.
You may have to scroll thru a couple of pages to find her. But it will be worth it. Once you have found her and added her to your basket, make an account , go pay for her, download and Bingo! She is all yours.... xxx

There are a few friends in the Dressy Range. Go and find her a partner.


I used Promarkers from LETRASET. Aprox £1.85 over here or they can be found on eBay..... Of course....

Hair - Terracotta with a dash of Pumpkin.
Hairband, Jacket and Dress Frill - Berry Red.
Dress, Shoes and Flower - Cool Grey 2.
The pp is from October Afternoon.

The sentiment is matted with matching pp using a Fiskars border punch.

"I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance, loves to dance" ....
Ok , not sure why that just popped into my head, maybe cus Ebony is dressed for a night out. I'm not mad really ,just enjoying life.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment